registration available on race day - $75Please Note - 7/30/16 is the last day to register and receive the race shirt! Don't be left out on race day - register early to receive a super cute shirt!
Question or problem with registration?
Please contact email@example.com
|Tier 1||2/1 thru 2/29||$35|
|Tier 2||3/1 thru 3/31||$45|
|Tier 3||4/1 thru 5/30||$50|
|Tier 4||6/1 thru 6/30||$60|
|Tier 5||7/1 thru 7/30||$70|
SHIRT NOT INCLUDED
|8/1 thru 8/8||$70|
|Packet Pickup / DOR||8/12 & 8/13||NO DOR Reg|
Volunteer!Sign up directly here or email Kathy
“OUR POLICY” WAIVERS – NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS
Energy Events adheres to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you have agreed to this policy.
Group Rate!Register as a group (4 or more) and save!
$5 off per person if you are registering with as a team - Register Early to capitalize on a great entry price!
The discount is a flat amount on all the price tiers. 4 or more- unlimited maximum! Create a cool team name and get your friends a great deal!
|Date:||August 12th, 2016||August 13th, 2016|
|Time:||10AM - 6PM||3PM - 6PM|
|Place:||Sweet Spot Skirts
105 W 6th St, Vancouver, WA 98660
|Vancouver Landing Amphitheater
100 Columbia St, Vancouver, Washington 98660
|Contact Email||Contact Email|
After You Have Registered
Congratulations! If this is your first time, second time, or millionth, we welcome you to another event by Energy Events. NOW there are 3 things you need to do so you can be successful, and have a great race! (Running or walking)
1st – decide to walk/run/and stretch prior to this race, imagine the day when you will cross the finish line
2nd – decide if you want to pick up your "Packet" before the Race or on Race Day (before seems to be preferable)
3rd – Show up on "Race Day" ready to have Fun; enjoy the Course and the After Party!
Race FAQ's1. WHAT IS PACKET PICKUP?
- Packet pickup is what allows you to go into the evening’s race worry free!! Plan ahead and pick up your packet the day before the race at Sweet Spot Skirts. Maybe even do a little shopping for a new Cosmo 7k outfit!! Then you can sleep easy with the knowledge that you have everything you need for race day! We encourage participants to utilize packet pickup the day prior to the race to avoid race day lines.
- Your packet includes:
- Race shirt (if registered by 7/30/16)
- Goody bag with race and sponsor information
- Bib: Printed with your race number and tied to your registration information. It should be attached to the front of your shirt on race day with safety pins.
- Yes! Well, maybe not, but knowing that you have everything set up for race day will lead to a better night’s sleep, which will surely translate into to some speedy miles on race day, right?