REGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT PACKET PICKUP & RACE DAYYou can register during our packet pickup at Road Runner Sports or on race day at the starting line!
|1st Tier||thru 5/31||$45|
|2nd Tier||6/1 - 6/30||$50|
|3rd Tier||7/1 - 7/31||$55|
|4th Tier||8/1 - 8/30||$60|
|5th Tier||9/1 - 9/24||$70|
|9/25 - 10/3||$70|
|Race Weekend||10/7 & 10/8||$80|
Please Note - 9/24 is the last day to register and receive the race shirt! Don't be left out on race day - register early to receive a super cute shirt!
“OUR POLICY” WAIVERS – NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS
Energy Events adheres to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you have agreed to this policy.
Group Rate!Register as a group (4 or more) and save!
$5 off per person if you are registering with as a team - Register Early to capitalize on a great entry price! The discount is a flat amount on all the price tiers. 4 or more- unlimited maximum! Create a cool team name and get your friends a great deal!
After You Have RegisteredCongratulations! If this is your first time, second time, or millionth, we welcome you to another event by Energy Events. NOW there are 3 things you need to do so you can be successful, and have a great race! (Running or walking)
- 1st – decide to walk/run/and stretch prior to this race, imagine the day when you will cross the finish line
- 2nd – decide if you want to pick up your "Packet" before the Race or on Race Day (before seems to be preferable)
- 3rd – show up on "Race Day" ready to have Fun; enjoy the Course and the After Party!
Race Lingo1. WHAT IS PACKET PICKUP?
- Packet pickup is what allows you to go into the race worry free!! Plan ahead and pick up your packet the day before the race at Road Runner Sports. Maybe even do a little shopping for a new Cosmo 7k outfit!! Then you can sleep easy with the knowledge that you have everything you need for race day! We encourage participants to utilize packet pickup the day prior to the race to avoid race day lines.
- Your packet includes:
- Race shirt
- Goody bag with race and sponsor information
- Bib: Printed with your race number and tied to your registration information. It should be attached to the front of your shirt on race day with safety pins.
- Yes! Well, maybe not, but knowing that you have everything set up for race day will lead to a better night’s sleep, which will surely translate into to some speedy miles on race day, right?
Again, registration and packet pick-up will be available on race day. To ensure you have a race shirt, and to avoid waiting in lines, we ask that you register prior to the day of the race. If there is a mistake or a change that needs to be made with your registration, please be patient - we are happy to assist you in any way we can. Again, thank you for participating in this fun event!