Registration for 2017 coming soon
“OUR POLICY” WAIVERS – NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS
Energy Events adheres to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you have agreed to this policy.
Group Rate!Register as a group (4 or more) and save!
$5 off per person if you are registering with as a team - Register Early to capitalize on a great entry price! The discount is a flat amount on all the price tiers. 4 or more- unlimited maximum! Create a cool team name and get your friends a great deal!
Packet PickupComing Soon
Race Weekend RegistrationPacket Pickup and registration will be available at the Pomona Fairplex on the day of the race only!
After You Have RegisteredCongratulations! Whether this is your first, second, or millionth race, we welcome you to another event by Energy Events. Here are a few tips to ensure a successful and fun race:
- 1st – Train! Walk/run/and stretch prior to this race – preparation is key and will make crossing the finish line that much sweeter!
- 2nd – Show up on race day ready to have fun, enjoy the race course and the after party!
RACE FAQ’S1. Where can I find registration information for the race?
- Please refer to the registration page to find all registration information including registration fees, cutoff dates and race weekend registration information.
- Packet pickup information can be found on the sidebar of this website as well as on the registration page.
- Yes, we do allow for people to pick up multiple packets at once.
- Registration for the Cosmo 7k includes:
- Finisher’s Medal
- Tech t-shirt (if registered by cutoff date)
- Cosmo 7k martini glass
- Goody Bag
- Snacks and more!
- The Cosmo 7k is not a timed event.
- The Cosmo 7k is strictly a 21+ event only and all participants must be at least 21 years old. ID will be required to come into any part of the event area which includes registration and packet pickup. Please have your id on hand and ready to show!
- Email: Kathy
Again, registration and packet pick-up will be available on race day. To ensure you have a race shirt, and to avoid waiting in lines, we ask that you register prior to the day of the race. If there is a mistake or a change that needs to be made with your registration, please be patient - we are happy to assist you in any way we can. Again, thank you for participating in this fun event!