Early Bird Registration open until June 10th. Regular registration will open on December 1, 2016.
Question or problem with registration?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register as a group (4 or more) and save $5 off of registration! Easiest way is to register as a team online!
NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS
Energy Events adheres to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you have agreed to this policy.
After You Have Registered
Congratulations! Whether this is your first, second, or millionth race, we welcome you to another event by Energy Events. Here are a few tips to ensure a successful and fun race:
- 1st – Train! Walk/run/and stretch prior to this race – preparation is key and will make crossing the finish line that much sweeter!
- 2nd – Decide if you want to pick up your packet before the race at packet pickup or on race day (before seems to be preferable)
- 3rd – Show up on race day ready to have fun, enjoy the race course and the after party!
RACE FAQ’S:1. WHAT IS PACKET PICKUP?
- Packet pickup is what allows you to sleep in a few extra minutes on race morning! Plan ahead, pick up your packet the day before the race and sleep easy with the knowledge that you have everything you need for race day! We encourage participants to utilize packet pickup the day prior to the race to avoid race day lines.
- Your packet includes:
- Race shirt
- Goody bag with race and sponsor information
- Bib: Printed with your race number and tied to your registration information. It should be attached to the front of your shirt on race day with safety pins.
- Timing chip: a timing mechanism attached to the back of your race bib. It records your time as you cross over timing mats on the race course and is tied to your race number.
- Yes! Well…maybe not, but all that extra sleep will surely translate into a few speedy miles on race day, right?
Again, registration and packet pick-up will be available on race day. To ensure you have a race shirt, and to avoid waiting in lines, we ask that you register prior to the day of the race. If there is a mistake or a change that needs to be made with your registration, please be patient - we are happy to assist you in any way we can. Again, thank you for participating in this fun event!
Thank you, Brian C. Davis, Race Director