AA Sports has released the latest in timing technology—timing bibs, the most cutting edge device to replace those limiting disposable chips. We'll add a label to your bib so you are ready to go! Together, Energy Events and AA Sports brings you the best equipment and most accurate timing results.
Rum Run Race Details:
- Chip timed race
- Disposable chips attached to the BIB
- Race Bibs to be worn front, near your stomach (for timers, photographers and accurate results)
- Please stay off the timing mats (or near them) until the race starts
- Switching or transferring race bibs is not allowed without the race consent
- If you need to change a race PLEASE check in at the registration tent. You will be given the correct race bib for the correct race
- ***Changing Race does effect Awards and other participants Results.
We will be adjusting the pace per mile for those participated in the 10K Course
Please stay tuned for more updates.
Top Male & Female of each Race
Top Male & Female Masters of each Race (over 40)
Age Group Awards:
Under 12, 13–15, 16-18, 19-24,25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, over 70
(all age group awards are gender specific – Male & Female age groups)
Thank you for being a part of our event ~ Team Energy Events!