Questions or problems with registration? - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Weekend RegistrationPacket Pickup Registration
Saturday 4/9/16 11AM to 2PM
Road Runner Sports
5553 Copley Dr.
San Diego CA 92111
Sunday 4/10/16, 7:30 AM
Paradise Point Resort
1404 Vacation Rd
San Diego CA 92109
|Time:||11AM - 2PM
|Place:||Road Runner Sports
5553 Copley Dr.
San Diego CA 92111
Stay & Relax
Located in the heart of San Diego on gentle Mission Bay, Paradise Point is a 44-acre island escape featuring bungalow-style guest rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens, meandering lagoons, and one mile of sandy beach. This Four-Diamond resort offers five pools, two waterfront restaurants, a private marina, surf academy and water taxi with seasonal service to SeaWorld. Now celebrating 50 years of Paradise.
|10K||Tier 1||1/1 - 1/30||$35|
|10K||Tier 2||2/1 - 2/29||$40|
|10K||Tier 3||3/1 - 3/15||$45|
|10K||Tier 4||3/16 - 3/27||$50|
|3/28 - 4/4||$50|
|10K||Packet Pickup & Race Weekend|
|4/9 & 4/10||$60|
Registering after the 27th does not guarantee a race shirt. Please register early!
|All Kids Race||$15|
|Packet Pickup and Race Day||$20|
OUR POLICY WAIVERS – NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERSEnergy Events adheres to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you have agreed to this policy. Waiver
Thank you, Brian C. Davis, Race Director
***SPECIAL PROGRAMIf you’re under 18, it’s only $18!
8 – 18 years old
We are excited to offer a program for race participants aged 8 – 18 years old. This program is the perfect way to get younger runners involved in the running/walking sport while keeping costs low. This offer is valid through online registration only. You can also find this program available at our other events, valid for 5K-12K distances. This offer is only valid online during our pre-registration period, as well as only being valid as an individual registration. Day of race and packet pickup pricing is $50. “18 and Under” registrations may not be combined with a team registration discount.
After You Have Registered...Congratulations! Whether this is your first, second, or millionth race, we welcome you to another event by Energy Events. Here are a few tips to ensure a successful and fun race:
- 1st – Train! Walk/run/and stretch prior to this race – preparation is key and will make crossing the finish line that much sweeter!
- 2nd – Decide if you want to pick up your packet before the race at packet pickup or on race day (before seems to be preferable)
- 3rd – Show up on race day ready to have fun, enjoy the race course and the after party!
Race FAQ’s:1. WHAT IS PACKET PICKUP?
- Packet pickup is what allows you to sleep in a few extra minutes on race morning! Plan ahead, pick up your packet the day before the race and sleep easy with the knowledge that you have everything you need for race day! We encourage participants to utilize packet pickup the day prior to the race to avoid race day lines.
- Your packet includes:
- Race shirt
- Goody bag with race and sponsor information
- Bib: Printed with your race number and tied to your registration information. It should be attached to the front of your shirt on race day with safety pins.
- Yes! Well…maybe not, but all that extra sleep will surely translate into a few speedy miles on race day, right?