AA Sports has released the latest in timing technology—timing bibs, the most cutting edge device to replace those limiting disposable chips. We'll add a label to your bib so you are ready to go! Together, Energy Events and AA Sports brings you the best equipment and most accurate timing results.
Run2Survive Race Details:
- Chip timed race (for Survivors only)
- Disposable chips attached to the BIB
- Race Bibs to be worn front, near your stomach (for timers, photographers and accurate results)
- Please stay off the timing mats (or near them) until the race starts
- Switching or transferring race bibs is not allowed without the race consent
- If you need to change a race PLEASE check in at the registration tent. You will be given the correct race bib for the correct race
- ***Changing Race does effect Awards and other participants Results.
|2014 Race Results|
|Kids Run (3 to 6)||Results|
|Kids Run (7 to 12)||Results|
AWARDSEveryone receives a medal at Run2Survive! We will also recognize the following categories:
- Top Male and Female 5k Survivors
- Top Male and Female Masters 5k Survivors
- Top Male and Female Zombie (those who have collected the most flags)